Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Things You See

Yesterday I had my annual mammogram in Sheridan. Jennifer had the day off so she went with me. My appointment was in the afternoon, but I took the whole day off. Jennifer and I went shopping. She shopped, I window shopped.

Our first stop was Wal-Mart, then we ate lunch at Taco Johns. After lunch we had a couple hours so we went downtown Sheridan for a walk. Sheridan has the neatest downtown with all the cute specialty shops. I couldn't do this if Gary was with me. Parking on Main Street is pretty hard, but I managed to find a space down one of the side streets. It was a nice day.

All up and down Main Street are these statues from artists on display. I took my camera with me as you never know when you will get "the shot". I took pictures of all the statues we saw. Some are very interesting. Jennifer thought I was nuts, but I was not the only stroller snapping photos.

I am only going to put a few up, the rest are on my picasa site.




2 comments:

Mary~Momathon said...

Those are great! I'll look at them all in a bit. Hope your squishogram went well.

Mmom said...

Those are neat statues. Kinda like the ones we saw in Sioux Falls when Ed lived there. They put up different ones every year. Wonder if Sheridan will do that too. Will have to go there more often. That will be a good day trip for me and Gma