Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Reunion

This year marks the 30th class reunion for my graduating class of 1981. Doesn't seem like it has been that long, but it has. When I told mom this she said that it wasn't right. Yes it is right.

The dates have been set for July 1-3. I got a preliminary schedule in the mail and it is a survey of activities that we can chose from.

Boating on the Big Horn Lake on Friday not interested in because it would only be limited to the class members, they won't be able to accomodate families due to the boat limitations. I can do the social hour on Friday night, don't mind having to bring my own booze.

Saturday they have an open house scheduled for the morning with beverages and snacks included. The high school is going through a huge renovation and we would get a tour of the building and see the changes over the past 30 years. Not at all interested in the golf outing because I don't golf, but I am interested in an alternate event. Not sure what it would be, but no cost would be involved. I am definately interested in the cocktail hour, dinner and dance for Saturday night. Right now it is scheduled to be held at the golf course.

Sunday is the BBQ which I would be interested in. I don't mind in the least helping out making a salad or a dessert.

The schedule sheet states that the initial cost for everything will be around $25-$30 per person, this excludes the golf and boating. The cost will also depend on the response they get from the survey. The schedule will be finalized once they get a better fell of what item has the most interest.

1 comment:

Mary~Momathon said...

Really? 30 years already? How did that happen so fast?