Friday, July 13, 2012

Photo Project 2

I finally completed all the photos for the project on the photography course that I am taking.  This time I had to take photos of a landscape or cityscape, head & shoulders portrait, group photo, elemental portrait and an animal portrait.

I had the landscape, head & shoulder and group photos done quite a while ago.  It was harder for me to get the animal portrait since I don't have any pets of my own.  Getting the elemental one was hard because the two people I live with are difficult in participating.  I finally got them done.

The landscape is of the Absaroka mountains near Grandma's house, the group is of my tae kwon do kids, the head & shoulder is of Grandma.  The animal one is of Oscar, my neighbors cat, who wants to live at my house.  The elemental is of Jennifer.

This time I had to save the photos onto a cd and send that in.  Will be getting it in the mail on Monday after filling out the paperwork for them.  Once I get this in, then I will receive my certificate from the New York Institute of Photography.






No comments: