Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Library Challenge

This year, our local library has issued a challenge.  The new director had some calendars make for 2017 with a list of challenges on books to read for the year.

I have decided to take up the challenge.  I'm a bit slow right now, but am getting there.  My first book for the challenge to to read a book by an author you love.  I am reading a book by one of my favorite authors.  I guess for loving this author I do, because I can read her books several times and never get tired of it.

My first book is written by Diana Gabaldon titled "Written in My Heart's Blood".  This is the latest book in the series.

Here is a photo of the calendar with the challenge suggestions.  My question is can one book count for two things.   The book I'm reading now has over 1,000 pages, so can this book count as a book with more than 500 pages or not.

This is going to be a fun challenge and will see how many books I can read in the year.  It's going to be interesting to read books that I normally would not read.

No comments: