Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trying the Blog Thing

Here I am trying a new venture, blogging. I got the idea from my sisters who have their blogs. I enjoy reading them and can catch up on family news. I have many adventures here in the wolf den, even though my children are all grown. Two have left the den, one is still here. When she is not working, she stays in her lair most of the time. She comes out just to let us know that she is still here.

Thought life would be easier when the cubs left the den, but life seems to be busier. I always have something on my calendar.

Not only do I work full time, the hubby and I also run the martial arts school here in town, so we are never bored.

2 comments:

Living With Cavemen said...

Welcome to blogdome! It is a great way to keep up and I'm glad to see you on here.

Mary said...

You started a blog!!! Love it!