Sunday, December 6, 2009

Little Black Dress

Saturday we have our Tae Kwon Do Christmas Party and awards banquet. This is a dress up occasion. I've been looking for a black dress for some time to wear. I finally found one after two months of looking. This is a very classy dress. I paid a bit much than I wanted, but it really was a good price. I even bought a new pair of shoes.


I found the dress at JC Penney. I even bought a new pair of shoes for it. Just what I need, another pair of shoes. The other dress I wore was the Chinese dress I bought while I was in Hawaii. I had worn that particular dress for two years in a row. Besides, you can never go wrong with a black dress and it can be worn for other occasions too.


Here is the stock photo of the dress that I took off the JC Penney site. The back of the dress drapes over the shoulders.

No comments: