Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Published




Last month I had a message in my flickr e-mail. It was from the web site schmap.com and apparently they go through flickr photos. Anyway this photo had been up for consideration to be published for the Dublin city map that they have. All I had to do was give them authorization to submit my photo. I figured why not, nothing to lose. I had forgotten about it, when yesterday I was on my flickr site and had the message that this photo was chosen to be published for the 2010 map. I don't get any money or anything like that, but it is nice to know that I am published.


The site is www.schmap.com/dublin/sights_phoenixpark. Just click on the River Liffey tab and you get a bunch of photos and mine is in there. Under the photo is reads "Photo: Pat". That's me.


I do have another photo up for consideration for the Killarney map. Keep your fingers crossed that I will have two photos published. Here is the one up for consideration.



2 comments:

Mmom said...

Congratulations! That is a good one.

Mary~Momathon said...

They are beautiful photos!