Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Finally Have A Coffee Pot At Home

I have been married for 24 years and I finally have a coffee pot at home. Gary doesn't drink coffee and I was the only one at home that did. I just didn't drink coffee at home.

I got enough coffee during with week at work and on weekends we would go out for coffee, so being without coffee at home wasn't a big deal.

Last night Gary bought a new coffee pot for his hot tea. That is what we used coffee pots at home for, hot tea. The old one still works, so I took it to make coffee.

For the first time in 24 years, I made a nice pot of delicious, aromatic coffee at home and I'm in heaven. Jennifer will help me drink coffee too.

1 comment:

Mmom said...

Jennifer is being corrupted into becoming a coffee drinker?? Yay!! Good for her. Coffee all morning and tea all afternoon. That's how it works.