Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas at the Liming house was a very quiet affair with just the three of us. The weather was fantastic, no snow and it was 50 degrees. We spent the weekend just staying at home.

I bought a Kindle and a zoom lens for my camera, I also got a beautiful bracelet and earrings from my boss Sandy. Also from my work friends I got a Christmas candle and a winter tree decoration along with a bunch of goodies. From Gary's brother we got a gift card at Famous Dave's Restaurant and from our biker friends the Breckenridges we got a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates. I also got a book from Mmom.

Gary got his stock certificate from the Green Bay Packers. I've been telling people that I bought it, but in actuality he did. I was just the one who was able to get on the computer and get it. He bought this with the some of the money he won in Las Vegas. He is now officially part owner of an NFL team and has a letter to proove it. Gary also received a tin of cookies from one of his co-workers with a note that he had to share with his family.

Jennifer got the family the latest Pirate of the Caribbean movie and from Santa we got the Harry Potter movies, all eight of them.

Jennifer got a book from Mmom, the last one of series that she has been reading for a while. The author is Christopher Paolini and he is from Livingston. He wrote the first book when he was a young teen. She also go a membership card to Barnes & Noble from us. She got a Santa snow globe from one of her co-workers. Jennifer's friend Arthur stopped by the house for a short visit. He invited her to watch him play a pick up game of hockey. I was invited too. This would give me a chance to take photos with my new lens.

I had Monday off, so watched the first two Harry Potter movies. Waited for Jennifer to get off work at 5, so we could go to Billings. I did find the ice rink and we watched the hockey game for about 30 minutes. It was pretty cold in the arena. I did take quite a few photos. Then we went shopping.

I didn't buy much, got my cards for next year and I also bought a cantina for my village. It really helps when things are half off. Jennifer bought a Nook reader with some of her Christmas money.

2 comments:

Mary~Momathon said...

A kindle and a nook! Good Christmas at your house!

Wolfpak5 said...

Unfortunately we won't be able to trade books back and forth.