Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo Contest

I entered a photo contest that Gary found while we were flying to Hawaii in the airlines magazine.  First place is two first class tickets anywhere Alaska Airlines flies to including Canada, Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii, 2nd place is two coach tickets to the above places and 3rd place is coach tickets to only the contiguous states.  Winners will have their photos published in the May magazine for Alaska Airlines.  We figured why not.

The photos could be of anything as long as they were taken at places that is serviced by Alaska Airlines.  All of mine were taken in Oahu.  The deadline to enter is Feb. 13 and I already mailed mine in.  I would imagine that the winner would be notified sometime in March or April.

Here are the photos that I submitted.

China Man's Hat & Turtle Islands

Sunset on Waikiki Beach

Night scene of Waikiki

2 comments:

Mmom said...

Good luck in the contest.

Mary~Momathon said...

That first one took my breath when I first saw it. It's a winner for sure! They all are!