Tuesday, February 19, 2013

4 Day Weekend

I had a 4 day weekend.  Friday I wasn't feeling well had a pounding headache so didn't go in to work.  Just stayed home napped and took it easy.

Saturday we stayed home, we did go the the double header basketball games as it was the last one and the only one we went to this year.  Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  I took my camera to get some practice with sports shots.  Still need more work on that.  I figured out that I had my ISO setting wrong.  I forget to change that setting.

Sunday we went to Billings for our HOG Chapter meeting.  It was nice and short.  We made our reservations for a couple rides already.  Going to Deadwood in June and Chico in September.  In fact we made our reservation for Chico last year when we were checking out.  We also finalized our trip to Laughlin Nevada with our friends.  We had made our flight reservations in November we just had to wait for the room packages for the Laughlin River Run.  We will be going the end of April for this trip.  Our last night will be spent in Vegas since our leaving flight was changed to two hours earlier than when we first booked.

We got to Billings early so had some time to wander around Lowes and get some ideas and prices for my kitchen remodel.  I am getting new cabinets, counter tops, and a couple appliances sometime this year. I think this remodel is going to cost more than I had anticipated especially with the counter tops I want.  I also want a built in dishwasher and an over the range microwave.  Then I have to factor in the labor and delivery costs.  I have lots of time at least this is not a "must" and I have time to shop around.

Yesterday Jennifer and I went shopping.  She had the day off and so did I due to President's Day.  We left Hardin in the afternoon and didn't get home until around 8:00 pm.  We had a good time, ate dinner at Applebee's.  We both had a drink with our dinner.  I had a beer and she had a sangria drink.  There was alot and she couldn't drink it all but she tried.  It was quite a bit of alcohol for her.  That was a drink that will get you in trouble.  I will have to try it next time.

No comments: