Sunday, September 21, 2014

Family Visit

Got some extra family visiting in Meeteetse over the weekend.  It was nice that Mary, Ed and the girls were able to make the trip to Wyoming.

I at least get to visit with my siblings once a year.  I got to visit Mary and Ed in April and Bonnie in August, this time I got an extra visit with Mary and Ed.  One of these times they will actually make it to my house in Hardin, but I have fun traveling to where they are.

Had a great time, climbed the hill with Gracie and Libby.  The girls made petroglyphs on the side of the road up the hill.  Gracie remembered what Aunt Bonnie told her on how the Indians in the old days made paint.  That was fun.

Ed set up his slack line in the yard and we all had fun playing with that.  No one was brave enough to balance on the thing, just Libby and only if I held her.

We went through the museum and had our pictures taken with our ancestors.  The girls were excited to see pictures of their Great Grandma in the museum.  They also were able to grind coffee beans, which we took home and brewed for morning coffee.  It was real good.  The girls decided that it is way easier to just buy the coffee already ground up, too much work to grind them yourself.

It was a nice and relaxing weekend just visiting.  Sure glad that the weather cooperated and we could get out and do stuff.






No comments: