Thursday, July 11, 2013

All Class Reunion

This last weekend, Hardin had an all class reunion.  Big Horn County is celebrating it's centennial this year and this was one of the big celebrations.

I didn't register for this event, our class just had our 30th two years ago.  Our friend Kitty Butterfield graduated from Hardin and she had signed up, so she talked us into joining the festivities.

The only festivities we did were the street dances on Friday and Saturday night.  Friday night was a DJ and on Saturday a live band.  Local one called Exit 53. 

The town was crowded with a lot of people and it was fun seeing old classmates.  The only classmates from my class were the local ones, but I did see a lot of Mary's.  They said I could be Mary's proxy.  I talked with Lisa Contway, Rhonda Clark and Joann Braaton.  Lisa's youngest sister Wendy was with them too.  I didn't recognize her at all, of course she was just a little kid when I saw her.  Didn't see too many from Bonnie's class, but then I probably wouldn't have recognized them anyway.

We ate dinner at the 4 Aces both nights and it was packed.  The city blocked off the 200 block on Center for the dances and we could have open containers in just that area.  Weather cooperated both nights.  It did rain hard on Saturday night at midnight.  We just walked in the door to the house when the rain hit.

All in all a fun weekend. 

No comments: