Friday, March 21, 2014

St Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was very low key at the Liming house.  We had planned on riding in the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Saturday in Billings, but the weather was cold and windy.  We were both battling colds so decided that we didn't want to get worse by riding in the cold weather.


Sunday was our chapter meeting, after the meeting we had corned beef and cabbage to eat.  The American Legion fixed the main meal while the rest of the chapter brought side dishes.  It was all very good.


Gary and I drank green beer with our meal.  It was afterwards that I thought about drinking a pint of Guinness.  Oh well, next time.


Monday was very low key, a lot of green worn in the courthouse.  I wore my shamrock earrings that I bought at the "fine" jewelry store and my Ireland t-shirt.


Since it's only the two of us at home, I didn't fix a corned beef and cabbage meal for us, we already had it Sunday.

No comments: