Friday, April 4, 2014

I Joined The Anti-Chub Club

My friend Dulcie has started the Anti-Chub Club to get into better health.  She has started a blog called Anti-Chub Club and here is the web address for it.  I will let you read her story.  www.antichubclub.blogspot.com


I have joined her club, it is not about how much weight to lose but to get into better health.  She is a good friend of mine and also my office neighbor.  Together we can get into better health.


We can help each other stay on the right track.  I am bound and determined to lose the weight that I gained back since my surgery almost three years ago.


Several years ago I lost 30 pounds and managed to keep 25 of them off for three to four years.  Very disappointing when I gained all of that back rather quickly, amazing what menopause does.  I have been able to keep my weight on an even keel, haven't gained but I haven't lost either. 


A month ago we had a wellness fair at work and we got our results back.  It's an eye opener when you get that report, this is the third one so we can see our trends.  Some are good, others not so much.  Overall I am a healthy 50 year old woman.  According to all the charts and such I am considered obese.  Seeing that on paper is very disappointing.  I have decided that I am going to show them next year.


This is going to be an uphill battle but one that I am determined to conquer.  I know that I may roll back down the hill, but I will get over it.







2 comments:

Mmom said...

Chart's wrong. You are not obese.

Wolfpak5 said...

That's the new thing right now going by the BMI chart. We got the results on the county as a whole and all the women were considered obese.