Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dentist

Had a dentist appointment today for just a routine cleaning.  There is nothing routine about a dentist visit.  They took xrays of my teeth and I'm good compared to what I was six years ago.

She got to cleaning my teeth and found a couple spots that she didn't like.  I have to have two fillings.  That is scheduled for two more weeks.  Not looking forward to that, but my appointment is falling on a holiday so I don't have to take any time off from work.

I still went on my therapy session, didn't really buy anything special.  I did have a good time just browsing and then I stopped at the book store Barnes & Nobles and read my kindle.

It was a fun and relaxing day.

2 comments:

Mmom said...

I like your cover photo. Is the background one from our Ireland trip?

Wolfpak5 said...

No this is a background on the custom section on blogger.