Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dentist Appointment

Monday I had a dentist appointment for two fillings.  I had a cleaning two weeks ago and that was when I found out I had to have two fillings. 


My back took has a build up of enamel so that when she cleans back there her little instrument catches on it. The dentist will drill this off and of course need a filling for the hole.  My front tooth (which I thought was fine) needed one because it was a bit sensitive to her instrument.  Of course it was, those are instruments of torture.


Got my fillings, which really wasn't that bad.  At first thought Gary would be able to come with me but he had to work a full week, covering for the dairy guy who went on vacation.  Gary who retired last April, works two days a week and will cover vacations for the dairy and frozen guys.  It worked out because if Gary went with me I would have been able to do what I wanted to do.


I wanted to wash my car, but that didn't happen because of the snow in the forecast.  Will just drive around with a dirty car for a bit.  I didn't really buy anything for therapy, saving my money for the Florida trip.


I mostly walked around the mall and looked around all the stores.  I did walk about three laps around the mall.  I have a fitbit, which is a fitness tracker.  I am in a work week challenge with about 6 other people, so I wanted to get a lot of steps in.  It's amazing how many steps you get in just shopping.


I did make my way to Barnes & Noble for a coffee break and I use their wi-fi for computer work.  We are planning a motorcycle trip to Milwaukee in June.  I was searching for motels and rates.


It was a nice day, even though I walked around with a numb mouth all afternoon.  The best part is I didn't have to take any time off from work as it was President's Day, a holiday for me. 

No comments: