Monday, February 23, 2009

Expermental Dental Thingie

My dentist's office left a message on my home phone this afternoon. I have a cleaning and a check up tomorrow morning and they want to know if I would be interested in an expermental dental thing. Not too sure what that means, but I need to get to my appointment early and they will go over the details and I can just sign a waiver.

Not too sure I want to participate in an expermental dental thingie, but I will listen to what they have to say. Remember, I'm the one that needed some happy pills before getting some teeth pulled.

Gary says that I should ask for the rest of my dental bill written off. I don't know about you, but the words expermental and dental just don't go together. I don't want to be used as a guinea pig. I am not going to have to take any kind of strange drug that I don't know what the side effects will be or how serious.

My co-workers agree with me, but they do feel that taking the rest off my bill sounds like a good thing. I have about $2000 more work to be done. Tomorrow will be a cleaning and then a mold of my mouth will be taken again. I hope that this time I can get my permament teeth soon.

I will need some therapy afterwards. I will also be getting my eyes checked tomorrow afternoon. Since I fell last summer, it really messed up my glasses. I do need new glasses and will be getting some new frames. I also want to get a pair of prescription sunglasses. Right now I have the transition lenses but when I drive they don't get dark enough. They work well when I'm not in the car.

Jennifer is going with me tomorrow as she has the day off. Good thing that it's going to be nice. It will be a fun day.

No comments: