Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl is Here

Today is Gary's favorite day of all, Super Bowl Sunday. He feels that today should be a national holiday. We stay home to watch the BIG game. This year I'm making a smorsgaboard so that we can graze all day long. I've got the chicken wings marinating. Have two loaves of banana bread baking, got the dough going for dinner rolls. All I have left to day is make the chocolate cake, the pizza and potato salad. We are having two types of wings, teriyaki and BBQ. The house already smells yummy from the banana bread baking. All I have left to do in my busy day is get my workout in. Will get that done before kick off.

We are rooting for the Arizona Cardinals to win, but we know that the cinderella ride will more than likely end today. Mainly because Arizona hasn't really won anything in their history and Pittsburgh already has many titles in theirs. My boss and I have a friendly bet going on, the loser has to buy the winner lunch (I've got my money already).

Gary is watching all the Super Bowl stuff on tv and I just ignore it. Besides I'm pretty busy getting the food ready. Gary says that he is not moving off the couch today, but he will probably go work out with me. He doesn't think I work out hard enough if he isn't there. HAH, he is a funny guy.

Cheer hard for Arizona today. Go Cardinals!

No comments: