Friday, April 15, 2011

VIC Party

We went to the VIC (Very Important Customer) party at Beartooth Harley on the 13th. It coincided with Gary's birthday, so we've been telling our friends how nice it was for Beartooth to host his birthday party.

Whenever we shop at the dealership, we get points towards our VIC rewards and this year we earned $25 worth. We have until the end of the month to use them, so while we were at the party I browsed through the clothes. Found a couple shirts I like, so will probably use our rewards towards something. Gary just has to find something for him.

There were quite a few people who came for the party. The dealership catered the event with Old Chicago. We had two different kinds of pizza rolls, pepperoni and buffalo chicken, two different kinds of wings, BBQ and buffalo, chips and salsa and a veggie tray with ranch dip. For drinks there was soda, beer and wine.

I told Gary that since it was his birthday, I would be the designated driver home, but he owes me. This is the third party that we have gone to where I had to be good. I did have one beer with my pizza rolls, then after that I drank diet coke.

Most of our harley friends were there and we had a great time. The party was supposed to be from 6-8 but we didn't leave until 8:30 and there were still people there.

Had a great time but we both decided that we are getting too old to be out partying on a week night, it's getting too hard to wake up at 5:30 am.

No comments: