Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Still Not Wireless

I didn't think I would have so much trouble getting wireless internet. Mom in little Meeteetse gets better customer service that I do here.

A Qwest now CenturyLink tech was supposed to be at the house today between 9:30-1:30 to get my internet working. I took 4 hours off from work just to be at the house as requested when I called the tech support last Friday morning.

I did get some housework done though and waited very patiently. No tech arrived. At 1:30 I called tech support again. Naturally I got a different person than "Chris". Today I talked to Renee. Renee told me that there was no work order put in for a tech today on my account. We went through the trouble shooting again, to no avail. Renee scheduled a tech to come to my house on Friday between 9:30-1:30. This time the tech is to call me to make sure he is coming.

I arrived back to work very mad. I even called the customer service number but this is not the place where you lodge a complaint. I have to write a letter to the executive offices in Denver. There is not a phone number or even an e-mail where I can contact somebody to rant.

I decided to cancel my subscription with Qwest now CenturyLink and will find another wireless internet provider.

No comments: