Thursday, May 14, 2009

God Bless Neighbors

Mom has the best neighbors ever. When we were in Meeteetse, Mom said that she was coming back to Hardin so that she could mow her lawn. She couldn't get it done before she left because of all the rain. I told her not to worry about it. It was crazy to drive all that way just to mow the lawn, when Gary and I could do it.

I was going to mow her lawn on Monday evening when I got back from my VA appointments. Her neighbor had already mowed the lawn. At least I'm assuming it was her neighbor. The grass is mowed nice and neat and I'm off the hook.

The only problem is, I don't think he used her mower. She wanted to use up the gas in the mower. She is not too comfortable leaving her mower on the front porch with gas in it.

It won't be long before the grass will be needing mowed again, we've been getting alot of rain and it is starting to get nice again.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That was nice!