Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Good and The Bad

Tuesday I had my dental appoinment for a cleaning. My teeth are nice and shiny now. She was very pleased at how well my gums are healing. When I first went in she said my pockets were 6 and 7, now they are 3 and 4.

It really wasn't that bad, I was there for about an hour. I know this was just a cleaning but those instruments are still torture. The sound of the scraping is the worst. I'm good for a while.

Naturally after my dental appointment I had my therapy session. Jennifer went with me and we had fun. This time I bought two pairs of skorts for the summer. Didn't find any tops to go with them but will find some. These I will be wearing in California when we go. I also bought some new goggles for my lap swimming. Funny how when we were kids we could swim all day long without goggles, now it will kill me. My old pair were leaking. Jennifer also bought some new clothes.

We couldn't stay in Billings very long as Jen had to work that evening so we were back home in time for her to relax and get ready for work.

That is the good. Now for the bad.

Last night we got a phone call from the lady who owns the fitness center. We rent from her to run our Tae Kwon Do school. She informed us that she is closing her doors on Saturday and we are going to have to find another place. Nothing like a couple days notice. Not too sure what exactly happened between her and the owners of the building. She said that they raised the rent on her to where she can't afford to pay. Tonight will be our last class until we can find another location. I'm scrambling and making phone calls.

No comments: