Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason





Happy 25th Birthday Jason. My second child has now become a quarter century old. Hard to believe. When he was born I figured that this would be easy. I have already fumbled through all the hard stuff with the first son so this will be a piece of cake. Wrong. The second born child really throws you for a loop. Whatever you learn with the first one, you learn all over with the second and you had better stay on your toes.

My son's are 13 months apart, even though they grew up and did everything together, they still were their own individual selves. Now they are both grown and have moved away, far away and living their own lives. Even though I don't get to see them often, I do get to talk to them and when I do get to see them, it just makes those moments more special because we do live so far apart.

Have a fun day Jason and make the most of it. Have a piece of cake for me too.

In the first picture Jason was about 2 when it was taken and from the looks of it it was taken at the Hardin fairgrounds. In the second picture, this was taken last October when I took a road trip with my Mom.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Living With Cavemen said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 25 already. He was such a cute little boy.