Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Fashion Show

Saturday I went to the Fall Fashion Show at the Fort Custer Golf Course.  This was a fund raiser for the golf course.  I only went because a friend gave me her ticket when she couldn't go.  Tickets were $30 a piece.

The event started at 3:00 pm and got over around 5:00 pm.  We were served hors dourves buffet style and punch.  Alcohol beverages were available for purchase.  There was also a silent auction and many door prizes. 

There were about 50-60 women there, so a good turn out.  The models were local women and the styles were very normal that you could wear here.  Nothing outlandish at all.  I have a coupon for a boutique that Jennifer may like.  They modeled clothes for all ages from young children all the way up to older women. 

We were to wear our favorite boots to the event, so I wore my Harley ones.  We had to runway model our boots to the song "These Boots Were Made for Walking" which was fun.  My boots didn't win, the winning pair of boots were some very colorful cowboy boots.

It was a fun afternoon and a nice way to spend a couple hours, but not really my thing.  The two women who organized this did a great job and alot of work went into it.  They want to make this an annual event.