Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Party

Last Saturday Gary and I were invited to a Halloween Party at our friend Dean & Lynn's.  They host the annual Halloween and St. Patrick's Day parties at their house.  They live in Rehberg Ranch by the airport.  Lynn makes crocks full of delicious chili and we all bring side dishes.  I took cinnamon rolls.

We missed the party last year since we were in Las Vegas.  Felt bad about missing it but when we planned our trip we didn't think about the party.  Lynn felt bad because many people didn't go to her party.

This is a costume party and this year we went low key.  We dressed up at tae kwon do people wearing our old uniforms.  I took my sais and Gary had num chuks.  A few people dressed up.  We had a couple witche's, three hippies, a demon, a gangster,a vampire, a devil, a ghost, a leaf blower and one couple came with candies.  She was smartie pants and he was dum dum.  She had the smartie candies sewed on her pants and he had the dum dum suckers on his shirt. A few didn't dress up.

We had a good time, as always with our biker friends.  It is nice to get together during the non-riding season.  Many desserts to chose from and all the food was delicious. 

I took some photos, but got busy visiting that I didn't get everyone so will have to "borrow" from Lynn.  She got photos of the couples but she hasn't posted them up yet. 

I decided that next year we need to go out for costumes.  The first year we went I was a flapper and Gary was a gangster.  I'm floating around the idea of Cleopatra and Marc Antony.

1 comment:

Mary~Momathon said...

I loved your flapper and gangster costumes! The party always sounds like fun, you sure have good friends.